At our core, we are a consortium of social scientists and law enforcement professionals committed to facilitating innovative research collaborations between law enforcement agencies and empirical social scientists. Ultimately, we hope these collaborations will improve issues of equity and effect cultural transformations. Below is a select listing of our recent research and publications.
- April 2017: Protecting Whiteness: White Phenotypic Racial Stereotypicality Reduces Police Use of Force
- October 2016: The Science of Policing Equity: Measuring Fairness in the Austin Police Department
- September 2016: Textbook: Inequality in School Discipline
- July 2016: The Science of Justice: Race, Arrests, and Police Use of Force
- July 2016: National Justice Database Sample City Report